Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
--- Das Soloprojekt von Ralf Kölsche: Die Stadtbahn U79 4.0 - Infos hier im Forum ---
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 1 Antworten
und wurde 677 mal aufgerufen
 Die Stadtbahn U79.
willemb Offline

28.11.2005 20:01
Scale of the stations doesn't match with the trains! Antworten

To the builders: I drove your Stadtbahn U79 route, and I have to say it’s the most beautiful, the most detailed and the most stable MSTS-route I’ve ever seen! Congratulations! However, there is one thing that was notable to me very much: The scale of the stations isn’t correct! For example, drive into Reeser Platz and watch through the external camera view on eye altitude. Compared to the shelters and the seats at the platform, the stadtbahn train is big enough for a small child to get in. I’ve tried some other trains on this route, but they are all too small. I don’t know if you have seen this already, but I just want to tell what I have seen. For the rest it’s a wonderful route! Once again, congratulations!

Forgive me for speaking English, but my German is not very good!

RalfK Offline

01.12.2005 12:32
#2 RE: Scale of the stations doesn't match with the trains! Antworten

Hello and welcome.

in the next year we built a new Version of the U79 include new platforms and the new tram B80.

Greetings
Ralf

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz