Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
--- Das Soloprojekt von Ralf Kölsche: Die Stadtbahn U79 4.0 - Infos hier im Forum ---
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten
und wurde 641 mal aufgerufen
 Der Wupper Express
willemb Offline

05.04.2006 20:53
Deleted lines of WupperExpress 7, will they be rebuilt? Antworten
Hello, Graphics15,

I was wondering if the lines which were built in WupperExpress 7 will come back in one of the next releases of WupperExpress. When the route was rebuilt for version 8, these lines were not rebuilt anymore...

If you don't know which lines I am talking about, I mean the following lines:

Solingen Ohligs - Remscheid Hbf - Wuppertal Oberbarmen;
Düsseldorf Gerresheim - Mettmann Stadtwald;
Neuss Hbf - Kaarster See.

I always had very much fun with this lines when I had them in version 7 in former days... Since version 8 I miss these branches, so I hope that they will be rebuilt!

Kind regards,
Willem.

Ingmar Offline

06.04.2006 19:48
#2 RE: Deleted lines of WupperExpress 7, will they be rebuilt? Antworten

Hello,

yes thats right. But the team of graphics15 has rebuilt the wupperexpress and they did not build these lines. Perhaps they will build them later.
Die Bahn
Mobility Networks Logistics

LokführerSternchen Offline

07.04.2006 17:44
#3 RE: Deleted lines of WupperExpress 7, will they be rebuilt? Antworten

Hello,

as well as i know, G15 doesn't want to rebuild the WupperExpress. Reasons for that decision you find in that Jürgen W. has gived up his work on this route. I think G15 wil build an Update (and with a litte bit luck your routes will be included), but how long it takes doesn't anybody know.

I hope I could help...

Greets,
Pascal

willemb Offline

07.04.2006 19:32
#4 RE: Deleted lines of WupperExpress 7, will they be rebuilt? Antworten

Yes I understand that they're not going to rebuild the route. They normally never do. The last time they have rebuilt the route was when they made version 8, because they "changed" to a more realistic route in high quality. The versions 9 and 10 were only extensions of version 8. So if there ever will come an eleventh edition of the Wupper Express I hope that I find these lines back. Maybe one of the builders could inform us about the future of this great route! I think there is one thing we all can say: The Wupper Express for so far is a too great and too beautiful route to abort further building!

activitities »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz